Take a look through the links below to learn more about natural stones like granite, marble, and limestone. Natural stone has been used throughout the ages as a beautiful and durable material, and continues today to be a top choice for architects and designers across the world. For more information, call Colonial Marble & Granite at (484) 685-0426.
- This article from PBS.org describes the process of how water carries mine rals and sediment to gradually form travertine.
- Learn about how limestone is formed with this page from Geology.com.
- Find out about the geology of travertine and other similar stones on this page from the Kentucky Geological Survey.
- This article provides an example of how travertine forms and describes the travertine deposits found in Lake Cahuilla.
- Here are a few tips for how to plan your kitchen remodeling project.